Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday To Yooooouuuuuu!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURLYPOW!!

Now, since we all know that only dogs and small children can hear me, I found the perfect birthday song to capture the mood....maestro please....ahem -

Hooray, hooray, hooray, hooray
Today today is your birthday,
Hooray, hooray, hooray, hooray
Today today is your birthday
It's not the beers, or the bears
Or the pickles or the hares
It's not next week or yesterday,
Today today is your birthday!
Hooray, hooray, hooray, hooray
Today today is your birthday!

Happy Birthday my friend. May the holdshelf runneth over for you! I hope the day is wonderful!
(insert hug here)
- Christinabean
Why thank you so much Christinabean. So far you're the first person to wish me happy birthday today. I have 6 hours all to myself - wonder what I'll do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment