Monday, August 2, 2010

In My Mailbox, Curlypow Aug 2nd/2010

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be bought, taken out from the library or bought from a store.




My wonderful pal Christinabean gave me the Kelley Armstrong book for my birthday. Thank you so much, I can't wait to read it. The other two I bought when I was in Chapters. I have to read all three of them for the Smart Chicks Kick It tour stop in Brampton. I'm a serious Kelley Armstrong fan, and since she's Canadian, like us, that just makes it even better, eh! I'm seriously looking into this cloning idea for myself so that I'll have time to read all the books I want to. Never enough time ....

What's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment