Monday, October 11, 2010

In My Mailbox - Christinabean October 11




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.



I finally broke down and did it...I bought Clockwork Angel. I've had a copy from the library and haven't been able to plow through it as originally intended because well, life happens and I was getting ready for the big Smart Chicks Kick it Tour so now it is due. Ahem, overdue and so I sucked it up and bought it from Walmart. For those of you always looking for great book deals, you should check out Walmart for bestsellers. Thirty percent off the top of a hardcover book is pretty sweet if you ask me. Yes, yes, it is a good idea to support you local indie store but when you are a book addict, sometimes you have to watch your pennies and make the most of your budget. I'm on page 226 of 400+ pages. Loving it. Look for a Same Book, Second Look review shortly!







I also received a signed copy of A Blue so Dark by Holly Schindler from YA Highway. Thankyou for the giveaway!





Finally, I received in my mailbox this week a cool little cookbook called the 5 Ingredients Fix. Can you believe I won this from Goodreads? A great big thank you to Anna for this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment