Monday, May 16, 2011

In My Mailbox - May 16th


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren  in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

My mailbox was a bit lonely this week but then I realizes that I didn't share a gem I received from Simon and Shuster Canada a few weeks ago! 


Can't wait to read it!! THANK YOU SIMON AND SHUSTER CANADA!  (You sure take good care of our book cravings....)

What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh Wildefire looks AMAZING! I have it on my Nook waiting to be read. I hope you enjoy it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! :L That looks awesome, I can't wait to read it! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great to see you received Wildefire too! I can't wait to begin reading it... I hope you enjoy it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....maybe I'll read it and make it into a giveaway.....for you ladies!! ;) Liz, are you going to see Meg Cabot next week??

    ReplyDelete