Monday, December 5, 2011

In My Mailbox - being thankful

Normally I'd have an entry here for In My Mailbox to be honest, I don't have anything this week.  Kind of a good thing though.  Its allowed me to take a good look at all of the unread books on my shelf and choose something that I've been wanting to read but just haven't had the time to.  I wish I could read faster but I LOVE to savor books, take the time to get to know characters, discover new worlds and "fall into" a great plot.

I'm going to use this day to give a huge shoutout to some of those people who help me out as a blogger.  Curlypow already mentioned a few people in her post here but I too would like to thank the good folks at Simon and Schuster Canada, Simon and Schuster Galley Grab, Random House, NetGalley and all of the authors who have contacted us to provide us with free e-books and ARCs.  Even though I may not always get to all of the titles in time, I want to say that I appreciate the opportunity to read and review new titles and eventually I will get a post up with a review.  I am so incredibly grateful to all of those who ask us to review books and make this such a fun experience.  

Lastly, I just want to send some love to our followers.  Sometimes I feel like I'm just babbling and throwing it out there in the hopes that someone will hear me.  Like a message in a bottle.  Without our readership and follower comments, we might not even have a blog at all.  Thanks everyone for making The Paperback Princesses such an awesome trip.

- Christinabean

No comments:

Post a Comment