Monday, January 9, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 9th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

This week I went to the library and I just couldn't help myself.  There were so many great titles out there and although I SHOULD have been working from my personal library, I had trouble choosing.  Here's what I snagged




I have to confess that Damned is a book that I've been caught up in.  I read Crusade and enjoyed it then was lucky enough to get Damned off NetGalley as an ARC and couldn't get through it before it expired.  Then I took it out of the library and still couldn't finish it in time.  Uh, third time's a charm, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment