Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is


ohhhh!!!  I'm so behind on my reading list!  I have been wanting to read The Gathering for ages.  I even have it on my TBR shelf.  Now I'll definitely be reading it ASAP so I can follow up with Book #2!

Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.



No comments:

Post a Comment