Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile. This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is

Really, should it be any surprise that today's WOW is 


Check your online to see what your bookstore is offering up in terms of bonuses.  I know that different editions will have special additions that Cassie has provided for her readers.  For Canadians, Chapters/Indigo has an exclusive edition letter from Stephen Herondale to Jace!

Want a sneak peek of Chapter 1?  Click on the link!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read City of Lost Souls next week! I'll be heading off to buy it the first chance I can get next Tuesday! I can't wait to see what will happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised a few days ago that I haven't read City of Fallen Angels yet! I can't believe it. It's been sitting on my shelf since a week after it came out and I never got around to it. It's sitting next to Clockwork Prince which I haven't read either - aaggh, I've got some catching up to do.

      Delete