Friday, June 8, 2012

Christinabean Friday Finds



Today I decided to do a Christinabean Friday Finds.  It has been awhile since I've done one and I thought I'd share some interesting things that I've come across lately.

So, did many of you catch the MTV 2012 Music Awards?  As usual, Twilight super couple Kristen and Rob won best kiss.  Too bad he wasn't there to re-enact sneak peek of the Twilight - Breaking Dawn part 2 movie slated to come out November 16th.  Miss it? I almost did, it was so short.  Here's the replay 


Another book to movie coming.  I love Emma Watson so its on my "to watch" list


(Be aggressive!  Passive aggressive!)

So another book to movie title coming out (not until 2013) that we are anxiously awaiting is Beautiful Creatures (by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl).  (Curlypow's favourite book EVER!!!)What's really cool is that you can enter a contest to meet the cast and filmmakers!  Just click here.  Awww snap!  Its just for those living in the USA.  Bummer...

That's all for now.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment