Friday, November 23, 2012

Follow Friday - November 23



Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 

Q: What blog are you thankful for?

 One of the blogs I am thankful for is Annette's Book Spot.  Annette is a librarian like Christinabean and myself and she has a healthy dislike of bad spelling.  It's because of her that I check my spelling so much in my posts, although I'm ashamed to admit that I still miss some. She is also much closer to my own age than a lot of the bloggers I follow, so I'm grateful that I'm not the only 'older adult' (ha ha) that blogs about YA books. If I'm honest though, I'm grateful for all the blogs I follow, thank you all, for the entertainment, reviews and suggestions.  I (we) love them all.  The Paperback Princesses are Canadian, so we are not celebrating Thanksgiving with our southern cousins - we celebrated a month ago - but we send our very best wishes for your special holiday.
 
Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

11 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for blogs too ^_^ and it's great to know there are helpful and friendly book bloggers like Annette :) Here is my F&F: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/feature-and-follow-1/">
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower and am also not celebrating thanksgiving right now but that is because I'm from England. However I do like the idea of this weeks question as it lets bloggers feel appreciated. Here is my Feature and Follow:

    http://peacexlovexbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog you have here! I'm just hopping around and reading some posts :). New follower.


    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! for sharing this.
    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. Thanks so much for the mention. I love your blog too -- I feel we have a lot in common. And, I know I miss some spelling too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to have someone to keep me on my toes

      Delete
  6. I'll have to check out Annette's blog. =) I'm a new GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's so awesome that you are a librarian and a blogger at the same time! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Old Follower :)

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" to visit my #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower through Twitter. Bad spelling drives me crazy too, though sometimes my keyboard can't keep up with my fingers.

    Here's my FF: http://roundedpages.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/feature-and-follow-friday-a-day-late/

    ReplyDelete