Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow Friday - January 18



Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –
 
Who is your favourite villian from a book?
 
I'm not to commit to saying that he is my FAVORITE villian but certainly one that sticks out in my head from a recent book I've read (no rhyme intended).  Jack Dandy from Kady Cross's Steampunk Chronicles is a great villian.  You never really know if he is a good guy pretending to be bad or a bad guy prentending to be good....

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.


5 comments:

  1. Not familiar with Jack Dandy, but I love a good villian! Hope you have a great weekend! For some reason I can get my link to work, so here's my post: http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-friday-villains.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kind of character seems like someone who will keep your interests! i like it!
    Trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read that book yet, but the villain sounds good at been mean.

    My FF

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, well, I don't know if I'd call Jack a villain - he's not that bad! I actually liked him a lot - just not as a love interest.

    I chose the Darkling from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

    New GFC follower!

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read the book but I will check it out :) New follower via linky follower

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete