Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow Friday

 
Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we wil answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact.

This week’s question – Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you…?
 
Ok, I have to admit that I probably wouldn't do anything outrageous.  I'm not too keen on making a fool of myself and much as I love my books, I don't think I love ANY of them that much. I might whistle or wave my arms about and yell over here, but I think that would be it.  What would Christinabean do? - I have no idea.  Perhaps she's more of an extrovert than me, but I'm not too sure about that.
Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus

5 comments:

  1. Making a fool of myself is not my thing either...oh wait, I'm wearing a diaper. At least, the arrow makes my outfit look cool.

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been and yelling and waving my arms was all that I ever did. It would be fun to dress up though, you see a lot of really interesting costumes :) Old follower.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way exactly about answering today's question. I'm a total introvert, and really, never would have been down in New Orleans for Mardi Gras anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!

    Good answer, I have yet to come across a blog where the blogger would go all out for "said" books, lol

    Come check me out if you have time...
    My Answer to Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may go all out. If it's Mardi Gras, chances are someone is doing something worse/more interesting than what I am doing to get my hands on books. Plus I know a total of zero people in New Orleans, and everyone there would scatter to the four corners of the globe again, and quickly forget the strange girl that forgot the beads and went for books. While I would return home triumphant with the best books to be the envy of my friends!

    ReplyDelete