Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Hysteria by Megan Miranda

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is


Summary (By Goodreads)

Mallory killed her boyfriend, Brian. She can't remember the details of that night but everyone knows it was self-defense, so she isn't charged. But Mallory still feels Brian's presence in her life. Is it all in her head? Or is it something more? In desperate need of a fresh start, Mallory is sent to Monroe, a fancy prep school where no one knows her . . . or anything about her past.But the feeling follows her, as do her secrets. Then, one of her new classmates turns up dead. As suspicion falls on Mallory, she must find a way to remember the details of both deadly nights so she can prove her innocence-to herself and others. In another riveting tale of life and death, Megan Miranda's masterful storytelling brings readers along for a ride to the edge of sanity and back again.

Ohhh...murder, mystery, suspense.  I'M IN!

2 comments:

  1. This is an excellent choice! I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book, and I thought it was really well written, and the suspense was great!

    I look forward to reading your review when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Hysteria next! I haven't read Fracture yet, but I am looking forward to reading that too some day. I haven't heard of Wings of Tavea but I think I'll definitely be on the lookout for your review! Thanks for sharing! :)

    regards,
    rowena of Quick Candles - Votive

    ReplyDelete