Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact.
This week’s question –
Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?
My suggestions for questions -
- Pick a book, any book and re-name the title
- Parajunkee, give the readers a "scene" and ask them to come up with the next scene
- Parajunkee, give the readers a "scene" and ask them to come up with character names
- Have you ever been to BEA? If not, what's stopping you? If you have, what was your best experience there?
- How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning for you?
Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.