Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Follow


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –

Question of the Week: Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews? - Suggested byA Great Read
I used to try and post my reviews on Goodreads, NetGalley, Amazon and the Chapters Indigo review area but after awhile it gets too hard to track.  Plus I forget where I've posted.  I have a tough enough time updating the blog with a busy schedule sometimes. 

- Christinabean


Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree. In only do Goodreads consistently. Have a great day! Here’s my F&FF..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with you! I can hardly remember to post on my own blog, with how busy school is and everything. New bloglovin' follower!
    Sarah
    Even If It's Not Real

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It is so hard to remember where I posted sometimes. Recently I went on Goodreads and realized I hadn't reviewed a few books there I was sure that I did! I'm good about posting them on the blog but not so good posting them other places.
    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that it's sometimes tedious to make sure that you are posting your reviews to the various different places, I used to have the same problem myself and then I sort of worked out a system and helped myself get somewhat ahead. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to keep track of them all isn't it? For me, the review goes on my blog first, then NetGalley if needed and if I remember Goodreads.

    New Bloglovin' follower :)

    My FF: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday-2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodreads is a great way to keep track of everything you read. It's also the other place where I post aside from my blog.

    New follower on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way!! Keeping up with my blog and Goodreads has almost become a full time job after my real job. Haha. Where do I have the time to read now??

    New follower via GFc & Bloglovin'

    My FF

    ReplyDelete