Monday, July 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 


Actually, I didn't get any books this week which is a good thing.  Instead I decided to peruse my own shelf for something to read because goodness knows I have LOADS to knock off my TBR list.  Hope you take an opportunity to whittle yours down as well once in awhile.  As much as I love receiving titles, I also like to spend the time to read the collection I have and weed through the ones I love and the ones I only "liked".  Happy Monday! 
-Christinabean


1 comment:

  1. That is great! Sometimes the weeks that I get no books, I breathe a sigh of relief. haha you have beautiful bookshlves too!

    I hope you enjoy shopping your shelves :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete