Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - The Prey by Andrew Fukuda

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is


I don't know about Curlypow and Special K but I'm dying for The Prey to come out.  The Hunt was so fast paced!  It was such an intriguing story that I can't wait to see how it continues!  The Prey is scheduled to come out January 29th.  Better clear up my e-reader and make room!

2 comments:

  1. I really, really want this one.... Loved The Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely cannot wait! It will be one of those books that I make the trek out to the bookstore to pick it up on release day - fingers crossed I catch up all my other reading over the holidays so I'm prepared. The story was left so wide open in The Hunt, it could go in so many directions!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget