Monday, January 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received

This week I got: 


So I watched The Maze Runner over the weekend and had forgotten what a GREAT series this was.  I felt that they actually did a pretty good job of bring the book to life (your thoughts?).  The creatures in the maze were not quite how I had imagined them to be but it was still a great interpretation.   I had previously read Book #2 but now watching the movie has re-newed my interest in the series so I snagged #3 from the library this weekend. What's on your shelf?
- Christinbean

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first two books in the Maze Runner series, and I also thought they did a pretty good job with the movie. The creatures weren't quite how I'd picture them either, but that's how it is. Book #3 wasn't one of my favorites in the series, but you probably need to read them all if you're like me about series.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget