Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact.
This week’s question –
- You are going on vacation with no electronics but you can pack 3 books. Which books would you pack?
- Have you ever been to BEA and if so, what tips would you give your readers to make it the most enjoyable trip EVER?
- What do you do when your bookshelves get too crowded? Do you weed or buy more bookshelves?
- Do you lend your books to friends and family?
- If you could be any book character for Halloween, who would it be?
Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.