Saturday, August 14, 2010

Contests, contests and more contests

Hey everyone,

Christinabean here.  For those of you who don't already know, I'm addicted to book contests.  I love reading reviews and get very excited to read many of the new books coming out but let's be realistic here, I can't be purchasing 30 books a month so I take many out from the library (it helps when you work there...although I still have a fines...go figure) and I also win contests.  I can't tell you how many I enter each week (lots and lots) but I do tend to win a few each month. 

Here's one I'd like to share with you. - the Norwegian Book Girl.  The thing I find very interesting about this blog is that this blogger is from a different country.  Most of the blogs I follow are from the US, Canada, UK or Australia.  I love how book covers she receives look completely different from the English versions and she mentions titles that I've never heard of before.  Diversity in blog following = new ideas!

Oh, and the Norwegian Book Girl is having a massive contest.  It was for 100 followers but now she is over 220!  Congrats Miss Norway!  You can find the link here.   Some of the books up for grabs that you may recognize - Clockwork Angel, Crescendo, Torment, Halo, Mockingjay and a few others.  For each 25 new followers over 100, she'll add a new book....just let me know if you win!  Contest is international and ends August 27th!!

Happy blogging!

p.s.
Just found another huge contest by a couple sisters in London.  Happy Birthday Dwayne!  Girls Without a Bookshelf are having a big contest, giving away 7 sequel titles -

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Torment by Lauren Kate
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkelles
The Haunted by Jessica Verday
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher

Contest ends August 31st and is international!!

p.p.s.
Wow!  I keep finding awesome ARC giveaways all over the net this weekend.  21 Pages is giving away 6 highly sought-after ARCs!  They include -

The Ivy - Lauren Kunze, Rina Onur

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Firelight - Sophie Jordan
Paranormalcy - Kirsten White
Linger - Maggie Stiefvater


This contest is international and closes August 20th so make sure you get your entries in soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment