Monday, October 18, 2010

In My Mailbox - Curlypow Oct 18th, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.



Christinabean is on vacation this week, so I thought I would let you know what I got in my mailbox this week. Check out these covers below. What a great haul. My chequebook is now complaining loudly, but it feels like I just won the lottery.











Ialso picked up Paranormalcy, but since I've aready read it and blogged about it yesterday, I didn't think it really counted. My Library haul included 'A Curse as Dark as Gold' by Elizabeth C Bunce, and 'Radiance' by Alyson Noel, oh, and the new Tanya Huff 'The Truth of Valor. The idea is that I get these read as quickly as possible and post about them, so keep your fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of my reading . What's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment