Monday, October 4, 2010

In My Mailbox - Curlypow - October 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.
Since we normally highlight Christinabean's mailbox, we decided to highlight Curlypow's mailbox this week. I, Christinabean am still writing the post and in doing so, I'd like to mention a few things. Have you ever noticed at all that Curlypow always seems to do a post and I am always doing the Same Book, Second Look? Well there is a reason for that. A couple actually....Curlypow is a reading fiend. Yes, you read that correctly, it is friend without the 'r'. A fiend. She reads like it is nobody's business. Plus, I don't know how the heck she does it (since we work at the same place) but she ALWAYS has the first hold on all of the new titles that come into the library. I could live there and she would still be first on the hold list. It's sick, really... (she says shaking her head in defeat...)
So without further ado, here is what is in Curlypow's mailbox this week -


All of these books are from the library...but someone told me that Curlypow went on a bit of a book buying spree and has quite a few titles to add to the TBR pile once the postman arrives next week...can't wait to see the new haul! What is in your mailbox? And an even better question is, how many books do you think are in your TBR pile? When do you have time to read? Right now, I can only read during my lunch hours...hence the slow reviews.... enjoy your week everyone! Don't forget to enter our contest for some Sophie Jordan swag! Contest is international. You must be a follower to participate and the contest ends on October 8th at midnight EDT!!
NOTE: Crescendo is an ARC copy and is not yet available to the public.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You found Crescendo already at the library! You're so lucky!! Must wait until it's out in stores... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy reading Bleeding Violet. It's so wonderfully bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me clarify here - I did get Crescendo at the library, but it is NOT on the shelves, and won't be until Oct. 19th. I managed to get an ARC that the publisher sent. My review of it will be out next week. Najela, I'm glad you said that - I started Bleeding Violet last night and my first thought was - weird! Hope you have some good reads in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sorry everyone. Crescendo was an ARC. My bad...so Curlypow even managed to skip the holds line! Jeesh! Someone has gotta slow this girl down! :P

    ReplyDelete