Monday, December 13, 2010

In My Mailbox - December 13

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store
Published: September 2010
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Summary: Goodreads

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don’t know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but.
As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith’s final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.



I haven't had much new stuff in my mailbox lately. I've been trying to catch up on some arcs and titles in my tbr pile. This one looks interesting tho'. I'm looking forward to it.

Christinabean here.  I had a few books in my mailbox this week worth talking about.  Two of them are by Canadian authors - Haunted and The Agency.  Looking forward to sinking my teeth into them as well as Slayed by Amanda Marrone. 


Curlypow posted her review earlier this month on this one.  I guess I was further down the hold list.  :D  What's in your mailbox this week?  Or are you too busy Christmas shopping to get any reading done.  (Sadly, our house still needs to be decorated....)

No comments:

Post a Comment