Monday, January 3, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 3





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.





I picked up 'Ghost Ride' from the library and I've already read it. Not bad, look for a short review in 'Let's Hear if for the Boys'. 'The Replacement' I've borrowed from Christinabean. I'm hoping to get to it fairly soon. I'm expecting about 10 books to come in next week at the library, so next week should be fun.


Christinabean's IMM

I sucked it up and bought Crescendo. I have to admit that I'm totally getting Hush Hush and Fallen mixed up in my mind so I may have to re-read Hush Hush before I begin. Where to find the time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment