Monday, February 28, 2011

In My Mailbox - February 29

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week. Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.



I've been busy trying to catch up on my TBR list with books that I've got at home but I did receive a gem in the mail this week that I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED about....


Desires of the Dead is book 2 ofthe Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting. I really enjoyed The Body Finder when it came out last year and couldn't wait for this one to come out. To my surprise, the ARC arrived in the mail and it is signed by the author! Thank you! Thank you Ms. Derting!! Keep your eyes peeled for the review to come shortly!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just about to start The Body Finder, I can't wait! Enjoy Desires of the Dead =] Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete