Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 17


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

OK kids, I have a confession to make...I received a secret stash this week of both upcoming and new titled ARCs.  I can't tell you from where but trust me, I'll be getting more if I can...yipee!  I'm in book heaven and I might even share a few with Curlypow if she's lucky!

Here's my haul - 






Now here's a question for you faithful followers - do you read more than one book at once?  Right now I'm reading Silence, The Vampire Stalker and Beauty Queens (quite the variety eh?).  I love to read more than one book at once...as long as the stories are fairly different!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to catch up on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment