Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Double header

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is a double header


I've been looking forward to this one for awhile since I really enjoyed Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher.  Carolyn Mackler is another author that I have seen but unfortunately, I haven't read any of her titles yet.  Key word is yet...

Looks interesting eh?  

Here's the second title I've been waiting for 


I have enjoyed reading the Crusade series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie so I'm hoping that this series is just as enjoyable. What are you waiting for?



No comments:

Post a Comment