Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday - March 16th




Feature and Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer! This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. This weeks question is:


Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?.

Best book this month is really easy - it would be Legend by Marie Lu


I really enjoyed everything about this one.

The worst one, well that is more difficult.  I don't think I've read one that I really didn't like, but I do have 3 that disappointed me in some way or another - The Girl of Fire and Thorn; Allegiance and Revealing Eden.  Strangely enough it was the same factor in each book that I wasn't happy with and that was the main character's character.  I liked the idea behind all of the stories, I just didn't connect with the heroines  This month is looking up so far though.

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Legend! I loved it so much. I had a few issues with it, but it's still one of my favourite dystopians!

    Have a great weekend!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally loved Legend too. I've had a few duds lately, though. I'm hoping to get another awesome book soon!

    My TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name!

    Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Amy
    http://neftzger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished Legend recently, it is a great book! Here's my FF

    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-fridays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legend was so refreshing as a dystopian - I'll break down and buy a copy soon I'm sure. But what is with everyone getting duds lately? Spring releases start soon (well - they've already started slowly!), hopefully there are some gems headed everyone's way.

    ReplyDelete