Monday, April 16, 2012

In My Mailbox - April 16th

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.

What's in my mailbox?  Don'tcha mean What's new on my reader??



So last Tuesday I made a donation to our local book drive and depleted my bookshelves of books I just don't have the time to read.  Consider it my contribution to re-using and charity since the profits from this booksale go to literacy funds for kids around the city.  I even went so far as to help my Dad pilfer his house and together we donated about 13 boxes of books.  Sooo....when I saw this title at Costco on Tuesday afternoon, I was sure that it could be some kind of reward.  However, I did place it back on the shelf and went for the e-version when I came home.  I guess I'm still in the reduce, recycle and re-use mood.  Still leaves me shelf space and I now I can carry it with me on my Kobo.  Keep your eye out for my review shortly!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment