Monday, July 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves - July 2nd




Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received. 

Curlypow here.  This week I got some more good stuff from the library:





And i just couldn't resist this one when I was in Chapters.  It has been speaking to me for a while.  I know it's been around for a bit, but it's about dragons!  I couldn't resist :)




Hey there, Christinabean here....today is my birthday and my gift to you is this....I'm going to extend our Canada Day blog hop and accept entries TODAY!!  It's international and we're giving away The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (maybe you can read it before Curlypow) OR Starling by Lesley Livingston.  Your pick!  Enter HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment