Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine,  that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating or books that are in our TBR pile.  This week’s “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is

Summary (by Goodreads)

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.

This is book #2 in the Blood of Eden series.  Look for book #1 - The Immortal Rules and get hooked on the series!

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people are waiting on this book :)
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one! I thought it was better than the first, and it left me dying for the third. Go figure!

    My WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete