Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF


Welcome to TGIF!

We used to do a meme on Fridays called Follow Fridays led by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read but that has changed in 2016.  So now I am initiating a new meme for us called TGIF to tell you about book-related or interesting things that we have come across over the week.

If you have something to add or want to start your own TGIF follow, please include us and link back in your intro.  Feel free to leave your posts in the comments so we too can check out the booky things you have found throughout the week!

Scheduled for release this September

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children



As a Tim Burton film, you can imagine how creative this film will be!



I'm sure many of you already know this but for those of you who didn't, Netflix is going to begin a new teen mini-series based on the book Thirteen Reasons why and it will star Selena Gomez as Hannah.  I LOVED this book and feel that every teen should read it.  Now, at least you can watch it!  Stay tuned to Netflix for details!

Last but not least, this video was released a few weeks ago and it still makes me laugh...Happy Friday!!




2 comments:

  1. Thirteen Reasons Why is going to be a TV show starring Selena Gomez?! I am so excited for this! I can't believe I haven't heard of it. Do you know when it's supposed to come out?

    -Kayl @ Kayl's Krazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for September I'm looking forward to going to the movies.

    ReplyDelete