Monday, December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox - December 12th


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers post about the books they have received for the week.  Books may be won, taken out from the library or bought from a store.


This week was a no-brainer for me at Chapters...I purchased a Collector's First Edition copy of Clockwork Prince.  Yes, I have the ARC but I have all of the other hardcovers in this series and I just really needed to keep going with my collection.  PLUS!  Exclusive to Canadians (is that really true?), there was a letter from Will to his parents and to Tessa tucked into the back of the book.  Awesomesauce.  I love this series.  Make someone happy this Christmas and get them hooked on The Mortal Instruments or The Infernal Devices....

P.s.
Chapters is having a sale right now 30% off all hardcover books!  Yes, you could buy it online and most of the time they are 24% off but why wait for shipping?

2 comments:

  1. I wish that were in my mailbox. I need to buy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo worth it Laura! BTW, sorry everyone but the 30% off hardcover sale is over.... :(

    ReplyDelete