Monday, September 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves



Stacking the Shelves allows us to share the books we have added to our collections - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or received. 


Christinabean: I picked up this title from the library this week.  Since it is the beginning of fall and I have less time to read, I figured I have to slow my reading down a bit and take out fewer titles.  I've had my eye on For Darkness Shows the Stars for awhile now.  LOVE the title.  Pretty cover too...and everyone knows I'm a cover snob.
 
Curlypow: I picked up the following four this week, thank goodness for libraries - I've already started Wrapped and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  Look out for a review coming soon.
 
 






1 comment:

  1. I think you're gonna love This is Not a Test Curlypow - it's one of those zombie books that isn't a zombie book...definite on of my favourites of the year!

    ReplyDelete