Friday, October 18, 2013

Follow Friday - October 18


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 

Normally I'd do a Feature Follow here but I messed up last week and put this week's question up under last week's post so I'm going to do something totally faux pas and make up my own question....

If you could choose two authors to co-write a book, who would they be?

I personally would love to see Cassandra Clare and Holly Black write a book together.  I saw them together at a book signing and they play off each other so well.  Not only do they critique each other's work but they also have very different styles that could lend well to one another.  They are also good friends and aren't afraid to tell the other an idea is crap.  ;)
-Christinabean 

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.

4 comments:

  1. Granted that isn't the question, but what a great question it is, i'd definitely love to read a book written by the both of them :)

    New Follower via Bloglovin'
    Fanciful Fictions FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the question for the wrong week is something I usually end up doing. You picked a great question though, and I think those two would write a great book together.

    New Bloglovin follower. My FF

    Really great blog by the way, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. thanks for sharing with us.
    New Follower via gfc.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete