Friday, January 3, 2014

Follow Friday


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question – 

What were your favorite books of 2013?

Ugh!  How do I answer this like a normal human being?  This year there were several titles that I really got into.  They weren't necessarily published in 2013 but I read them all last year.  A couple series that I have really enjoyed were


Ms. McGuire really heated things up with the two main characters.  Just enough sexual angst. Definitely save it for your more mature teen audience.  Walking Disaster (book 2) is on my list for this year.


I LOVED Shadowlands and I LIKED Here After.  Still, it is a series that I'm game to finish!



I don't know what it was about this series but I was riveted!  I really enjoyed the storyline and the writing style of this author.


I don't know why I've waited so long to read the Morganville Vampire series but it is awesome!  I've only listed one book here but I am currently on book 4 of 15.  LOVE IT!!


Here is another kick ass heroine series!  


One of the most action-packed thrilling books I read in 2013!


I'm going to round out my list with the last book of the Infernal Devices!
- Christinabean

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.






1 comment:

  1. Great list! I want to read the Throne of Glass Series this year, I've heard really good things. I also love the covers for The Legacy series. I'm a sucker for the "girl in a pretty dress" covers.

    Happy FF! Old Follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete