Friday, February 6, 2015

Follow Friday


Friday Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 

Welcome to the Paperback Princesses! Make yourself at home, take a look around our blog and let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear what you have to say about our posts. We often try to comment on your comments as well so feel free to start a conversation! Since there are two of us running the show, we always have a variety of titles and event postings. Be sure to check out our own personal meme page. Check out Fantastic Fairytales, Let's Hear it for the Boys, In Case you Missed it and a few others. We try to not only focus on new YA books but also great titles from the past.


4 comments:

  1. Ha! I'm so the opposite. I can't keep track of multiple books. Maybe I'm too F-O-C-U-S-E-D! Here’s my F&FF..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to read more than one book! I need to focus on just one book or it can become confusing, and there's always the fact that one of the books end up getting forgotten about!
    New Bloglovin follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you read more books at one time than I do, and I can't read more than two at a time because then it would really be hard for me to focus even though I try and mix the genre's to make it a little easier.

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through!!! <3
    Have a fantastic weekend! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

  4. I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
    I followed you on bloglovin'


    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete